Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Damnit, M took the Otis Redding title I wanted

Speaking of dreams, here are a couple of common ones that I have had.

One was when I was just a little itty bitty kid, around the time of my parents divorce. I would always have these dreams where things where closing in around me, not like the walls were tightening, but blackness was devouring it.

The other is where my teeth would fall out. At first I thought it was because of all the dental work I was getting done, but then I heard it has to do with you thinking your losing control of things. I think the later sounds better.

I would have some fucked up dreams in marlette, but the older I got the more I dont think they were dreams. those will be for a later day

5 comments:

Viking Wolf Woman said...

Sorry I took your title! Did you notice we were probably writing dream blog posts at the same time yesterday? Freee-KAY! I probably pulled the title out of your head via ESP. Because that is how I roll.

I think the divorce dreams are probably self-explanatory, and I think you probably already explained the teeth dreams. I think people are best at interpreting their own dreams, because things have different meanings for people.

For instance, if someone has a zombie dream, that might be scary to them. But if I have one, I'm usually kicking ass and taking charge, and I know exactly what to do. I wake up energized and ready to take on anything, I always feel GREAT after a living dead dream. Probably only a handful of people (one of which posts to this blog) who have the same experience.

Jumbo's Lezis said...

I wish I had more zombie dreams, never seem to though. I was actually sitting here trying to remember my last apaco dream, but cant seem to place it. I remember one from a while ago where we had to follow the power lines because someone was eating the world behind us, but its vague. I am waiting for the time when I can program my dreams before I go to bed.

Jumbo's Lezis said...

I wish I had more zombie dreams, never seem to though. I was actually sitting here trying to remember my last apaco dream, but cant seem to place it. I remember one from a while ago where we had to follow the power lines because someone was eating the world behind us, but its vague. I am waiting for the time when I can program my dreams before I go to bed.

Jumbo's Lezis said...

Wo, double post, crazy shit.

Oh and next time I will wear my tinfoil helmet when making posts.

Viking Wolf Woman said...

LOL Good idea. I wish I had more lucid dreams myself. I had one truly lucid dream where I realized I was dreaming and therefore could do ANYTHING (including defy gravity) and it was friggin awesome.